1 July 2016

CURRENT FAVOURITES

Hopefully no one noticed that just a bit of time has passed since my last blog post (oops, it's really been 2 months since my last blog post). I've been drowning in other life things and I don't ever want my blog to feel like a chore.
SO I'm back and I'm sharing my current favourites. It's a diverse list for you to look through - there's some beauty bits in here, some fashion bits and even a book (?!?!?).




L'OREAL Brow Artist Plumper
This is an interesting product. It's a brow tint, brow mascara with brow microfibres and so much more put into one magical tube. I've never tried the Benefit Gimme Brow before, but this is what I imagine it to be like. If you had thick brows, then this product on its own would be perfect but what I like to do is brush this through and then lightly fill in my brows for the full effect. Buy it here!



MAX FACTOR Velvet Volume & MAYBELLINE Lash Sensational
These are the two mascaras that've been on rotation lately. Surprise, surprise - one of them is the Lash Sensational by Maybelline. You've probably read 200 different positive reviews on this mascara, but it honestly is too good. Bravo Maybelline. This Max Factor mascara is pretty great too. It doesn't clump and its' staying power is awesome. I use this on my bottom lashes regularly and it doesn't end up on the skin under my eyes, which is a huge plus. Buy them here and here!

BOURJOIS 123 Perfect CC Eyecream Concealer
After using the Maybelline Wake Me Up concealer every morning religiously, I've rediscovered this gem and coincidentally, I've run out of this product just yesterday - now I have a perfect excuse for a trip to Priceline. This Bourjois concealer smooths the skin and covers my lovely dark circles which I can no doubt thank Uni for. It stays on for the entire day and can even handle a little sweat from a workout. Buy it here!



RIMMEL Kate Sculpting Palette *
My makeup collection is brimming with contour shade choices so I thought I'd mix up my choice of contour shade a little. I picked up this shade in Rimmel's Sculpting Palette and it's quickly become a favourite on my skintone. It's a subtle golden brown that gives you sunkissed, holiday skin - so nice! Buy it here!

ROOM by Emma Donoghue
This is the second book I've read this year which is amazing for me because I'm not a reader. This book had me on the edge of my seat and I felt like I was so compelled by the story and how it was written. I obviously don't want to give anything away here, so I'll just say that it was heartbreakingly epic. Boom go read it and watch the film. Buy it here!


Yeezy inspired shoes
When the real thing will set you back from anywhere between $200 to $1000, it's a sweet victorious feeling when you find good dupes at a fraction of the cost. These are suuuuper comfortable and easy to style. I've gotten plenty of compliments when sporting these shoes, which means that they get the tick of approval.

Catch me up. What are your current faves?


-

It's been a while... Read my last blog post here.


SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat

No comments:

Post a Comment