26 August 2014

What's in my Uni bag?


Hi all, it's been a while since I did a blog post aimed at students, so I thought I'd do this post seeing as fellow Uni students are returning back to their second semester, or if you're nosey and curious (like me, oops), read on and you can find out what I carry in my bag to school! Sort of a different kind of post... I haven't written much because I'm not feeling well and I can't really think/type haha! So you can enjoy the photos I took and if you need anymore details leave a comment down below!

My go-to bag this semester has been a handbag I bought not too long ago. I got it from a little fashion store for only $5! It's a knock off of the Longchamp bags, which I actually wasn't too fond of but then grew on me. I find that it's a really good size for all my belongings - the only thing I can fault are that the straps are a tiny bit small and sits weird when you wear it as a handbag.



No comments:

Post a Comment